Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Little Angel Wisdom Box



I used a small wooden box  similar ones are available here. I gave the box a couple of coats of matt paint and stamped Loast Coast Designs ~ Praying Angel on the lid and Lost Coast Designs ~ Words on all four sides. The image was lightly coloured with distress inks and coated with varnish to protect the stamped images.



Another little box I altered using lost coast designs cameo set, I think it looks rather like an old Victorian cigar box! LOL! I added detail using a gold leafing pen and some braid and a tassel chain.


Short & sweet as off to finish some more cards.

Happy Crafting XX


15 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

love that praying angel stamp and love your box idea. the words around the sides make it really special...

Netty said...

Both fabulous altered boxes. x

Anonymous said...

Both are lovely projects and as usual beautifully made. Fab stamping with the angel image. It looks really detailed.
Regards Florence.

Elly said...

Both turned out great. Love the natural look of the first one and the victorian..omg...stunning. I don't expect cigars inside...my thoughts where fabric tissues with monogram and a vintage cross - chain...(:o) Elly

Anonymous said...

You always create with such beauty.
A huge fan of your artwork.
Wishes
Lynne

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning, you are just such a brilliant stamper!!

Sue said...

These are lovely. I really must pluck up the courage to do something with the boxes I've bought.

MD said...

SUPERBE
MD

Soo said...

Wow. Those are absolutely amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mandyjeffery said...

Hiya, WOW!! Well done, what a great Blog and I ADORE everything you have done!!! Congratulations, lots of great inspiration! I know what I'll be doing this summer hols!!
Mandy x

Rika said...

These are both wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love both of these, I really like the blue you have used on the second one. Thanks for sharing. xx

Vicky said...

What a beautiful way to use those images, and very clever

Gaby Bee said...

Both boxes are simply wonderful. Love them both, but especially the first one!

Have a nice day!
Gaby

Sharon xx said...

Gorgeous xx